Help for charitable work
To the editor:
On behalf of Knights of Columbus Council No. 11352 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie, I would like to thank everyone in the community who come out and supported us at our Lenten Fish Fries. We sincerely appreciate your support and patronage at these dinners. It was a successful year as we surpassed the previous attendance record and we could not have done it without the help of this great community.
The Lenten Fish Fries are our main fund-raiser each year, and the proceeds help us to continue the charitable work of our Order. Therefore your generosity enables us to be generous to others.
Again, the members of our council and myself would like to thank all of you who came, and we hope to see you again next year.
Grand Knight, Council No. 11352,
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Mike Vestal
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Lucky breaks with federal funds, pensions help Kansas budget
- It's always a day of sweat treats in Tonganoxie