Help for charitable work
To the editor:
On behalf of Knights of Columbus Council No. 11352 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie, I would like to thank everyone in the community who come out and supported us at our Lenten Fish Fries. We sincerely appreciate your support and patronage at these dinners. It was a successful year as we surpassed the previous attendance record and we could not have done it without the help of this great community.
The Lenten Fish Fries are our main fund-raiser each year, and the proceeds help us to continue the charitable work of our Order. Therefore your generosity enables us to be generous to others.
Again, the members of our council and myself would like to thank all of you who came, and we hope to see you again next year.
Grand Knight, Council No. 11352,
More like this story
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Weigh in on Kansas Day with The Mirror and social media
- Kansas State of State address: Brownback appeals to GOP base
- Boatwright gives keynote speech at Tonganoxie Chamber event
- Tonganoxie City Council primary election voter's guide