Obituary: Florence B. Tynan
Graveside services for Florence B. Tynan, 84, Tonganoxie, were last Wednesday, July 25, 2001, at National Cemetery in Leavenworth.
Mrs. Tynan died July 22, 2001, at the Center for Long Term Care in Bonner Springs. She was born Sept. 21, 1916, the daughter of Howard T. and Anna (Carl) Moss.
She was a homemaker and a member of First Baptist Church in McLouth. She married Eugene H. Tynan on Jan. 11, 1965. He died on Aug. 3, 1995.
Survivors include a son, Howard Olsen, Mount Carmel, Ill.; a daughter, Anna Meyer, Linwood; one grandson; and two great-grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit