Obituary: Florence B. Tynan
Graveside services for Florence B. Tynan, 84, Tonganoxie, were last Wednesday, July 25, 2001, at National Cemetery in Leavenworth.
Mrs. Tynan died July 22, 2001, at the Center for Long Term Care in Bonner Springs. She was born Sept. 21, 1916, the daughter of Howard T. and Anna (Carl) Moss.
She was a homemaker and a member of First Baptist Church in McLouth. She married Eugene H. Tynan on Jan. 11, 1965. He died on Aug. 3, 1995.
Survivors include a son, Howard Olsen, Mount Carmel, Ill.; a daughter, Anna Meyer, Linwood; one grandson; and two great-grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Kansas House rejects calling for new constitutional convention
- Not trusting 'the feds,' Kansas House gives first approval to new constitutional convention
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Jason Ward
- Tonganoxie City Council primary election voter's guide
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee