Mary Agnes Hubbel
Services for Mary Agnes Hubbel, 90, Bonner Springs, were Saturday, Aug. 4, 2001, at Holy Angels Catholic Church, Basehor, with the Rev. Linus Evers officiating. Burial was in Holy Angels Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Hubbel died Thursday, Aug. 1, 2001, at Hillcrest Manor, Bonner Springs. She was born March 12, 1911, in Tonganoxie, the daughter of James and Anna (Fulton) Kelly.
She was a homemaker and a member of Wyandotte County Farm Bureau. She and her husband had been active participants in the food kitchen in Kansas City, Kan. She was a member of Holy Angels Catholic Church and the Altar Society. Her husband, Walter LeRoy Hubbel, died on March 11, 2001.
Survivors include a son, James F. Hubbel, Basehor; two daughters, Mary Ann Huslig, LaGrange, Ill., and Nancy Jane Ogg, Jefferson City, Mo; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Alzheimer's Association, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie high school, middle school students honored with pizza party for winning VFW essays
- Kansas may face $42 million tax tab to former Pizza Hut magnate
- Frustrated Kansas lawmakers weigh move to impeach state's top judges
- Open-records advocates decry Kansas effort to curtail public access to police reports
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Public Library's Liz Wilson