On the record
Leavenworth County Sheriff
A vehicle driven east on 4-H Road by Tammy Albright, 31, Atchison, collided with a vehicle driven south on 207th Street by Bryon Parsons, Leavenworth about 9 a.m. July 31.
Jason Fryman, 16, Leavenworth, drove his vehicle into a ditch after he tried to avoid hitting an oncoming pickup truck about 5:30 p.m. July 31.
Begley Bridge, which is on Roe Road, just east of Gwartney Road in extreme northwestern Leavenworth County and spans Stranger Creek, was set on fire about midnight July 31.
A vehicle driven by John Robinson, 20, Edwardsville, was struck by a vehicle driven by Gary Newmann, 16, Bonner Springs, as Robinson was making a left turn off Kansas Highway 32 about 9:45 p.m. Saturday.
A van caught on fire at 10:20 p.m. Saturday on West Washington Street. The vehicle was a total loss.
A dog bit a child at 6 p.m. Saturday on east Third Street. The child attempted to pet the dog, which was in a fenced yard. The dog has been put in a kennel for 10 days of observation.
A motor home was vandalized between Thursday night and Saturday near the intersection of Leavenworth County Road 5 and Laming Road. The home was a total loss.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck