Brandie Lee Simpson
Services for Brandie Lee Simpson, 21, Tonganoxie, were Monday, Aug. 20, 2001, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Ms. Simpson died Thursday, Aug. 16, 2001, in an automobile accident near Linwood.
She was born June 18, 1980, in Overland Park, the daughter of Gary and Gwen (Oxley) Simpson. Ms. Simpson graduated in 1998 from Tonganoxie High School, where she was active in softball and 4-H.
Survivors include her father and stepmother, Gary and Vicki Simpson, Olathe; her mother and stepfather, Gwen and James Schmitz, Tonganoxie; a brother, Clint Simpson, Higginsville, Mo.; and two sisters, Dena Wurtenberger and Brandi Schmitz, both of Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises