Dal Landell, Jr.
Dal Landell Jr.
Memorial services for Dal Landell Jr., 61, Linwood, were Friday, Aug. 17, 2001, at Sacred Heart Cemetery, Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Linus Evers officiating.
Mr. Landell, Linwood, died Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2001, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He was born May 15, 1940, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Dalhousie and Grace (Grimes) Landell.
He was a farrier and member of the American Farriers Association.
He married Sandy Cernech on Nov. 16, 1986, in Wellington. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, David Bowles, Leavenworth; two daughters, Christy Landell Dearinger and Stephanie Jacobs, both of Overland Park; and four grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High baseball splits with Jeff West, prepares for Lansing
- Turnovers doom Tonganoxie football in district loss
- Tonganoxie High baseball players, alums help area team win state USSSA baseball tournament
- Tonganoxie wrestling tough on the road
- Furious rally helps Chieftain baseball split with turner