Dal Landell, Jr.
Dal Landell Jr.
Memorial services for Dal Landell Jr., 61, Linwood, were Friday, Aug. 17, 2001, at Sacred Heart Cemetery, Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Linus Evers officiating.
Mr. Landell, Linwood, died Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2001, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He was born May 15, 1940, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Dalhousie and Grace (Grimes) Landell.
He was a farrier and member of the American Farriers Association.
He married Sandy Cernech on Nov. 16, 1986, in Wellington. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, David Bowles, Leavenworth; two daughters, Christy Landell Dearinger and Stephanie Jacobs, both of Overland Park; and four grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer ties KC Christian on Senior Night, finishes regular season unbeaten
- Monster 2nd quarter key in 45-7 Tonganoxie High victory; THS still undefeated heading into Week 9
- Tonganoxie High soccer opens 4-1A regionals as No. 4 seed
- Tonganoxie High boys soccer opens regionals as No. 1 seed
- Piper boys end Tonganoxie's season at PHS