Jeffrey R. Volski has joined the United States Army under the Delayed Entry Program. The program gives young men and women the opportunity to delay entering active duty for up to one year. Volski graduated in 1998 from Leavenworth Senior High School, and received an associate degree in 2001 from Kansas City Kansas Community College. His parents, Robert S. and Shelia K. Volski, live in Leavenworth.
Dr. Dion C. DePaolis, a board-certified diagnostic radiologist has joined Providence Medical Center's Medical Staff. He has special training in interventional radiology and his joining the staff coincides with the opening of a new interventional Vascular Lab. DePaolis, a Leavenworth native, received his medical degree at the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kan. He completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pa., followed by a sub-specialty fellowship training in interventional/vascular radiology. DePaolis received his bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering from the University of Kansas.
More like this story
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas Senate approves plan to control mental health drugs