Lillian Nadine Rogers
Graveside services for Lillian Nadine Rogers, 81, Basehor, were Friday, Nov. 30, 2001, at Maywood Community Church in Kansas City, Kan.
Mrs. Rogers died Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2001, at the Tonganoxie Nursing Center, Tonganoxie. She was born Dec. 16, 1919, in Grain Valley, Mo.
She was a member of Piper Baptist Church.
Her husband, Jack Rogers, died on Feb. 22, 1994.
Survivors include a daughter, Barbara Saint, Kansas City, Kan.; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Tonganoxie Nursing Center, 1010 East St., Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation