Jenni Kohls, Great Bend, and Tony Wedel, Loveland, Colo., were married Oct. 6, 2001, at St. Rose Church in Great Bend, with the Rev. Marvin Reif officiating.
The bride is the daughter of Doug and Colleen Kohls, Great Bend, and the groom is the son of Dennis and Debby Wedel, Lawrence.
Chelsie Kohls was maid of honor, and Shea Sullenberger, Erin Herrman and Erin Schwager were bridesmaids.
Josh Cronemeyer was best man, and Brett Wedel, Kyle Wedel and Steve Wood were groomsmen.
Trent Dunlap, Greg Mazouch and Nate Oborney were ushers. Hannah Thole was flower girl, and Hunter Thole was ringbearer. Brittany Thole and Jordan Werth were taperlighters. Joyce Haberman was organist, and Tammy Strobel and Josh Putthoff were vocalists.
The bride is attending Kansas State University. She will graduate this month with a degree in elementary education. The groom holds a bachelor's degree from Kansas State University in geology. He is employed by DIAD Inc., Longmont, Colo.
The couple live in Loveland, Colo.
More like this story
- Storms leave damage across 6 Kansas counties
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Heavy rain causes lowland flooding in south-central Kansas
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action