Obituary: Antoinette (Toni) Louise Frye
Services for Antoinette (Toni) Louise Frye were Friday, Dec. 21, 2001, at Maple Grove Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Frye, 84, Osawatomie, died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2001, at Country Haven Nursing Home, Paola. She formerly lived in Tonganoxie.
She was born Dec. 15, 1916, in Brownsville, Texas, the daughter of Henry and Elsie (Whitehead) Lawson. She married Dale Murray Frye on Jan. 17, 1942, in Yuma, Ariz. He died Jan. 8, 1975.
Survivors include a son, Danny Frye, Osawatomie; two daughters, Donna Holt, Kansas City, Kan., and Denise Frye, Roeland Park; and nine grandchildren.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Wichita State gets $5 million, mostly for honors college
- 2 Kansas school districts to close early because of budgets