Bernard and Mary Lorance
Bernard "June" and Mary Lorance will celebrate their 46th wedding anniversary on Monday.
Bernard "June" Lorance and Mary Frances Scheller were married Feb. 12, 1955, in Basehor. The couple live in rural Linwood.
They are the parents of two daughters, Lynn Reynolds, Pleasant View, Utah, and Jan Noffsinger, Bermuda Dunes, Calif.; and two sons, Brian Lorance, Rock Island, Ill., and Mark Lorance, Walnut Ridge, Ark. The couple have six grandchildren.
Calvin and Dorothy Rose
Calvin and Dorothy Rose, Tonganoxie, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception on Saturday at First Presbyterian Church in Kansas City, Kan.
The event will be hosted by the couple's three children, Brenda D. Stacer, Tonganoxie, Calvin D. Rose Jr. and Jennifer L. Mitchell, North Kansas City, Mo., and grandchildren.
The couple were married Feb. 11, 1951. Mrs. Rose worked for Milgram's until it closed, and Mr. Rose has worked as a carpenter and real estate agent for most of his life.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie girls fall to Lansing depsite 20 points from Lee
- Lansing spoils Tonganoxie homecoming game with big second half
- Upset special opportunity missed for Tonganoxie High boys
- Atchison thwarts Tonganoxie High volleyball push for another state berth
- Tonganoxie High cross country competes well against Lansing