Braxton Adair Shupe
Darren and Stephanie Shupe announce the birth of their son Braxton Adair, who was born Dec. 8, 2000 at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds 1 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Lobb, Tonganoxie. Paternal grandparents are Claude and Phyllis Shupe, Circleville, Kans. Paternal great-grandparents are Bob and Gwen Kottman, Holton.
Deighton William Lloyd Castle
Tanya and William Castle announce the birth of a son, Deighton William Lloyd Castle, IV.
Deighton was born at 5:24 a.m., Jan. 2, 2001, at Menorah Medical Center, Kansas City, Mo.
He weighed 8 pounds, 9.4 ounces and was 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Linda and Tony Bartlett, Tonganoxie.
Deighton was welcomed home by a sister, McKayela Baker.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Kaija Baldock
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Diane Truesdell
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking