Obituary: Mildred Irene Marshall
Graveside services for Mildred Irene Marshall, 87, were Friday, June 29, 2001, at Glenwood Cemetery, Bonner Springs.
Ms. Marshall died Wednesday, June 27, 2001, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center.
She was born March 4, 1914, the daughter of Elbert L. and Alice (Price) Marshall. She was a farmer and a member of the Basehor United Methodist Church.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Basehor United Methodist Church, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race
- Stein makes presidential ballot in Kansas
- Majority of Kansas precinct seats empty for both parties
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Justice Department: Agency cannot require proof of citizenship on federal voter registration forms