Obituary: Paul F. Rahija
Services for Paul F. Rahija, 82, Kansas City, Kan., were Friday, June 29, 2001, at the First Baptist Church of Bethel, Kansas City, Kan. Burial was in Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens.
Mr. Rahija died June 26, 2001.
He was born June 8, 1919, in Kansas City, Kan.
He was a World War II veteran of the U.S. Navy. He was a carpenter for 52 years.
He married Mary Horner of Kansas City, Kan., in 1942.
The Rahijas lived in Tonganoxie for 21 years, from 1977 to 1998.
Mr. Rahija was member of the First Baptist Church of Bethel for 31 years.
Survivors include his wife, of the home; two sons, Jim Rahija, Kansas City, Kan., and Wayne Rahija, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Linda Minnis, Kansas City, Mo., and Kim Kolman, Tonganoxie; two sisters, Helen McClosky, Henderson, Nev., and Bertha Draskowich, Kansas City, Kan.; nine grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
An infant son, David Rahija, preceded him in death.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the church, 7500 Leavenworth Road, Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- KDOT continues to work on problematic potholes on K-32 in Linwood
- Tonganoxie USD 464 selects HVAC company from Lenexa for maintenance work
- Tonganoxie City Council hears preferences for new police station
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Gene Becker
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms