William and Patricia Johnson, Tonganoxie, announce the engagement of their daughter, Melinda, to Blake Fortune, son of Dr. Cedric and Judy Fortune, Olathe.
The future bride is a 1992 graduate of Tonganoxie High School and a 1996 graduate of Benedictine College. She is a project manager with Sprint Communications.
The future groom is a 1990 graduate of Olathe South High School and a 1997 graduate of the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He is employed with Enterprise Fleet Services.
The couple plan a Sept. 1, 2001, wedding at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’
- Kansas to designate October as 'Zombie Preparedness Month'
- Accept the Chiefs' Challenge in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie USD 464 offering shuttle service for Saturday's graduation; MHS to have commencement exercises Saturday morning
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map