Andrea Jean Hofstetter, Leavenworth, and Lee Staples, Tonganoxie, were married June 1, 2001, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Leavenworth, with the Rev. David Hall officiating.
The bride is the daughter of Darrel and Nancy Hofstetter, Tonganoxie. The groom is the son of Chuck and Debbie Staples, Tonganoxie.
Lara Kettler was maid of honor, and Corbin Hofstetter was best man.
A reception was held at Riverfront Community Center in Leavenworth.
The couple live in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Tonganoxie youths gearing up for 'Midsummer Night's Dream' productions Friday and Saturday
- Man injured after his handgun goes off in Kansas theater
- Linwood girl's passion for rodeo continues to grow
- Accomplished musicians to perform Sunday at First Congregational Church of Tonganoxie