Lula L. Coulter
Private services for Lula L. Coulter, 91, Lawrence, were Monday at Mount Sidney Cemetery, Linwood.
Mrs. Coulter died Sunday, July 22, 2001, at her home. She was born March 19, 1910, in Lenape, the daughter of Franklin and Maude (Wonderly) Lewis. She was an elementary school teacher in Tonganoxie and Linwood.
Her husband, Walter S. Coulter died on Feb. 13, 1986.
Survivors include two sons, Raymond A. Coulter, Lincoln, Neb., and Leslie D. Coulter, Edgerton; a daughter, Jayne Denny, Lawrence; and three grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- High court to hear Kansas plea to reinstate death sentences
- Storms leave damage across 6 Kansas counties
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites