Lula L. Coulter
Private services for Lula L. Coulter, 91, Lawrence, were Monday at Mount Sidney Cemetery, Linwood.
Mrs. Coulter died Sunday, July 22, 2001, at her home. She was born March 19, 1910, in Lenape, the daughter of Franklin and Maude (Wonderly) Lewis. She was an elementary school teacher in Tonganoxie and Linwood.
Her husband, Walter S. Coulter died on Feb. 13, 1986.
Survivors include two sons, Raymond A. Coulter, Lincoln, Neb., and Leslie D. Coulter, Edgerton; a daughter, Jayne Denny, Lawrence; and three grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit