Anniversary: Donna Jean and Howard Fields
Donna Jean Fields and Howard H. Fields will celebrate their 50th anniversary from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at Tonganoxie Methodist Church.
The couple were married June 9, 1951, in Springfield, Mo.
They have four children, Suzy Armstrong, Overland Park, Jean Winchester, Guthrie, Okla., Patty Modig, Lenexa, and Peggy Defazio, Arlington, Texas, and 10 grandchildren.
More like this story
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it