Anniversary: Donna Jean and Howard Fields
Donna Jean Fields and Howard H. Fields will celebrate their 50th anniversary from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at Tonganoxie Methodist Church.
The couple were married June 9, 1951, in Springfield, Mo.
They have four children, Suzy Armstrong, Overland Park, Jean Winchester, Guthrie, Okla., Patty Modig, Lenexa, and Peggy Defazio, Arlington, Texas, and 10 grandchildren.
More like this story
- Accomplished musicians to perform Sunday at First Congregational Church of Tonganoxie
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September