Engagement: Emery L. Folsom and Jessica N. Durkes
Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Durkes II, McLouth, announce the engagement of their daughter, Jessica Nicole Durkes, to Emery Lane Folsom, son of Margaret Cordray, McLouth, and Ernie Folsom, Tonganoxie.
The future bride is a 2000 graduate of McLouth High School and is attending Johnson County Community College, where she is majoring in dental hygiene. She is a server at the Hereford House, Lawrence.
The future groom is a 1995 graduate of McLouth High School and attended Coffeyville Community College on a football scholarship. He is employed at Astaris (FMC), Lawrence.
The couple plan a wedding at 7 p.m. July 27 at Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Lawrence.
More like this story
- Hostess plant in Lenexa to reopen
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)