Obituary: Ingeborg Eileen Nelson
Services for Ingeborg Eileen Nelson, 91, Linwood, were Tuesday, June 26, 2001, at Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie.
Burial is planned in Valhalla Cemetery in North Hollywood, Calif.
Mrs. Nelson died Sunday, June 24, 2001, at her home. She was born Oct. 30, 1909, in Chicago, the daughter of John A. and Oleen (Marks) Nelson.
She was a homemaker and a member of Mount Olive Lutheran Church in Overland Park.
Her husband, Edward E. Nelson, died in 1966.
Survivors include a son, Edward E. Nelson, Linwood; a daughter, Janice E. Nelson, Los Angeles; seven grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High girls roll past foes for back-to-back victories
- Chieftains nab 1st victory in overtime fashion, place 4th at home invite
- Piper High snaps Chieftain girls' winning streak
- Tonganoxie teams still searching for first victories of basketball season
- Tonganoxie football holds on again after big lead for 2nd victory of season