Obituary: Samantha Erin Dally
Graveside services for Samantha "Sammy" Erin Dally, 16, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. today, June 27, 2001, at Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens in Kansas City, Kan.
Miss Dally died Sunday, June 24, 2001, at her home. She was born April 24, 1985, the daughter of Robert and Rita Mae (Basel) Dally.
She attended special education classes at Leavenworth High School in Leavenworth and was a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie.
Survivors include her parents; a sister, Tammy Lynn Pippert, Topeka; and her maternal grandparents, Dan and Evah Basel, Lawrence. Her paternal grandparents, Gerald and Fern Dally, preceded her in death.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Brownback budget plan targets bioscience fund, corrections, highway patrol
- Lower oil, gas prices hit some Kansas county budgets hard
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- Kansas urges court to let governor, lawmakers decide funding
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty