Jennifer "Jenna" Marie Crouse
Kelly and Amy Crouse of Cannon AFB, Clovis, N.M., announce the birth of a daughter, Jennifer "Jenna" Marie Crouse, on Feb. 18, 2001, at Plains Regional Medical Center, Clovis, N.M.
Jenna weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Richard and Sue Sachse of Easton. Paternal grandparents are Dan and Kitty Crouse of McLouth. Maternal great-grandparents are Ann Sachse of Easton and Jean Sheppard of Buhler.
Ronnie Elsworth Michael Smith
Ted and Alison Smith, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Ronnie Elsworth Michael Smith, on Feb. 9, 2001, at Providence Medical Center.
He weighed 7 pounds and measured 19 1/2 inches long.
He joins a brother, Will Smith, 2. Maternal grandparents are Ron and Penny Green, Overland Park, and paternal grandmother is Nancy Smith, Leawood.
More like this story
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- U.S. Senate to discuss funding food stamps program with grants
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups