Police investigate local man’s death
Tonganoxie police on Tuesday were investigating the death of a 32-year-old man.
Police said they were called about 8 a.m. Tuesday to the 1200 block of Ridge Circle, where the body of Joseph Gann Sullivan Jr. was found.
Because of Sullivan's age, police said, the Leavenworth County coroner was called, and an autopsy was performed Tuesday afternoon.
Sgt. John Putthoff said officials don't suspect foul play, but were unsure about the exact cause of death.
"We don't know yet," Putthoff said. "We haven't received the autopsy results. It will be a few days before they come back, so we're waiting to see what that comes back with."
The coroner told Putthoff there was no indication of foul play, the sergeant said.
"He's apparently had some seizure problems recently," Putthoff said.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie residents gear up for fireworks; area communities offering displays
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Connie Torneden
- Tonganoxie EAST group celebrates year with storyteller
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Irish time in Tonganoxie with St. Pat's Parade on tap Saturday