Kristie Coffin, Leavenworth, and Michael Clark, Warsaw, Mo., announce their engagement.
The future bride is the daughter of Donald Coffin and the late Barbara Coffin. She is a 1998 graduate of McLouth High School, and is attending Kansas City Kansas Community College, where she working toward a degree in elementary education.
The future groom, who is the son of Robert and Donna Clark, is a 1994 of Raymore/Peculiar High School and is attending University of Missouri-Kansas City, working toward a degree in business administration.
The couple plan a May 26, 2001, wedding at First Baptist Church, McLouth.
Allen and Kathy Pokorny, Axtell, announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashley, to John Duncanson, son of John and Nancy Duncanson, Tonganoxie.
The future bride is a 1995 graduate of B and B High School and a 2000 graduate of Baker University with a bachelor's degree in biology. She is enrolled in the accelerated nursing program at Creighton University and anticipating a May 2001 graduation.
The future groom is a 1996 graduate of Tonganoxie High School and a December 2000 graduate of Baker University with a bachelor's degree in physical education. He is substitute teaching and is the men's assistant basketball coach at Baker University.
The couple plan a June 30 wedding at St. Mary's Catholic Church in St. Benedict.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County commissioners revoke bond support for proposed Tyson chicken plant near Tonganoxie
- KCC workers opt to leave civil service for pay raises
- Tyson plant opponents pack Leavenworth County Commission meeting
- Kansas House approves bill revising land annexation process
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts