Someone broke the windshield of a vehicle in the 200 block of Main Street about 9 p.m. Thursday. The vehicle was parked in the high school track parking lot and damage was about $200.
A 17-year-old Tonganoxie male was arrested on a DUI Saturday.
Shelli Partridge, 17, Tonganoxie, was stopped and waiting for traffic to clear so she could turn left from West Street onto Seventh Street Monday about 3:15 p.m. Partridge was rear-ended by a car driving by Stephanie Dunlap, 15, Tonganoxie. Partridge was injured and taken to Providence Medical Center where she was treated and released. There were no other injuries. Partridge's car was a total loss and Dunlap's front end was damaged.
Leavenworth County Sheriff
Someone broke into a residence in the 25000 block of Linwood Road sometime between 9 p.m. April 24 and 11 a.m. April 25. Several items were taken from inside the residence and inside an outbuilding. Items stolen included a computer and accessories, VCR, tape decks, drills and a small trailer.
Someone stole a 48" Craftsman riding lawnmower from a residence in the 17500 block of State Avenue Saturday.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol