Gary and Kristin Gerstenkorn of Athol, Kan., and Wayne and Donna Rahija of Tonganoxie, announce the upcoming marriage of their children, Sarah Renee Gerstenkorn and David Wayne Rahija. The wedding is planned for June 2, 2001, at the Emporia First Church of the Nazarene, Emporia.
The future bride is a 1997 graduate of Smith Center High School and is majoring in elementary education at Emporia State University.
The future groom graduated in 1998 from Tonganoxie High School and is majoring in computer information systems at Emporia State University.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed
- Kansas Senate can't pass tax plan, despite looming threats
- Weigh in on Kansas Day with The Mirror and social media