Dan and Jeanette Pearson, Bartlesville, Okla., announce the engagement of their daughter, Nicole Lynn Pearson, to David Jeffrey Morrow, the son of Ernest and Kathy Morrow, Tonganoxie.
The future bride is a 1996 graduate of Bartlesville High School. She will graduate from Pittsburg State University this month with a bachelor of science degree in nursing. At PSU, she was a member of the Kappa Delta sorority and the Order of Omega Greek Honor Society.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He will graduate from PSU this month with a bachelor of science degree in automotive service. At PSU, he was a member of the Sigma Tau fraternity.
The couple plan a June 2 wedding at St. James Catholic Church in Bartlesville.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kobach says Kansas attracted most new businesses since 2003