Dan and Jeanette Pearson, Bartlesville, Okla., announce the engagement of their daughter, Nicole Lynn Pearson, to David Jeffrey Morrow, the son of Ernest and Kathy Morrow, Tonganoxie.
The future bride is a 1996 graduate of Bartlesville High School. She will graduate from Pittsburg State University this month with a bachelor of science degree in nursing. At PSU, she was a member of the Kappa Delta sorority and the Order of Omega Greek Honor Society.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He will graduate from PSU this month with a bachelor of science degree in automotive service. At PSU, he was a member of the Sigma Tau fraternity.
The couple plan a June 2 wedding at St. James Catholic Church in Bartlesville.
More like this story
- Former Tonganoxie resident sentenced to 19 years in case involving KCK officer
- Pink tractor creator, former VFW post commander dies
- Tonganoxie part of investigation in shooting death of KCK officer
- Remember When: A Community Review for Aug. 16, 2017
- Tough starts for Tonganoxie, McLouth basketball teams