Beth Arlene West and Chad Cody Lacy were married Saturday, March 17, 2001, in the church at the Tonganoxie Historical Site.
Rev. William Read of Manden, N.D., uncle of the bride, officiated. Bridesmaids were Debby Slifer, Olathe, Jenna Feiner, Gower, Mo., Brandyn West, Lenexa, and Heidi Rendleman, Denver.
Groomsmen were Sean Kelly, Overland Park, Brett Lacy, Basehor, and Randy Lacy, Tonganoxie.
Junior bridesmaids were the couple's four daughters Morgan Lacy, Makayla Witt, Courtney Lacy and Duncan Witt.
Parents of the bride are Chuck and Patty West, Gower, Mo. Parents of the groom are Patrick and LuAnn Oatley, Basehor.
The couple live in Basehor.
More like this story
- Kansas designates Wednesday as Military Appreciation Day
- Court ruling on air standards may save Westar millions
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings
- Kansas board to pick developer for new state-owned casino
- Tonganoxie VFW, American Legion planning Memorial Day weekend services