Birth: Colby Alan Kimberlin
Mark and Christine Kimberlin, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Colby Alan, on May 5, 2001, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Overland Park.
He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Debbie and Larry Nylund, Tiffany Springs, Mo., and Ed and Carol Gunther, Kansas City, Kan. Paternal grandparents are Russell and Charlene Kimberlin, Tonganoxie. Maternal great-grandparents are Tom and Barbara Jaskot and Edna Gunther, all of Kansas City, Kan. Paternal great-grandparents are Hubert and Mary Kimberlin, McLouth. Colby was welcomed home by a sister, Taylor Nichole.
More like this story
- Justice Department: Agency cannot require proof of citizenship on federal voter registration forms
- Kansas attorney general: Don't send us Guantanamo detainees
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Document proving WWII military sex slaves now at KU library