Birth: Colby Alan Kimberlin
Mark and Christine Kimberlin, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Colby Alan, on May 5, 2001, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Overland Park.
He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Debbie and Larry Nylund, Tiffany Springs, Mo., and Ed and Carol Gunther, Kansas City, Kan. Paternal grandparents are Russell and Charlene Kimberlin, Tonganoxie. Maternal great-grandparents are Tom and Barbara Jaskot and Edna Gunther, all of Kansas City, Kan. Paternal great-grandparents are Hubert and Mary Kimberlin, McLouth. Colby was welcomed home by a sister, Taylor Nichole.
More like this story
- Kansas attorney general: Don't send us Guantanamo detainees
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Document proving WWII military sex slaves now at KU library
- Groups says it'll seek Sedgwick County commissioner recall
- Justice Department sues KCK Housing Authority, former worker