Birth: Colby Alan Kimberlin
Mark and Christine Kimberlin, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Colby Alan, on May 5, 2001, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Overland Park.
He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Debbie and Larry Nylund, Tiffany Springs, Mo., and Ed and Carol Gunther, Kansas City, Kan. Paternal grandparents are Russell and Charlene Kimberlin, Tonganoxie. Maternal great-grandparents are Tom and Barbara Jaskot and Edna Gunther, all of Kansas City, Kan. Paternal great-grandparents are Hubert and Mary Kimberlin, McLouth. Colby was welcomed home by a sister, Taylor Nichole.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Report: Nearly 1 in 3 young U.S. adults too fat for military
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station