Obit: Fala Ellen Mark
Fala Ellen Mark
Services for Fala Ellen Mark, 72, Tonganoxie, will be at 1 p.m. Friday, May 18, 2001, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Mark died Tuesday, May 15, 2001, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
Mrs. Mark was born May 21, 1928, in Shubert, Neb., the daughter of James L. and Aurbie (Wileman) Bowers. She retired from Hemisphere Products, Kansas City, Mo., where she was office manager.
She was a member of Stony Point Christian Church, Kansas City, Kan.
On July 2, 1949, she married Robert D. Mark in Fall City, Neb. He survives of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, Steven S. Mark, Rogersville, Mo., and Doug B. Mark of McLouth; a daughter, Andrea L. Putthoff, Tonganoxie; a brother Jean Bowers, Fall City, Neb.; 10 grandchildren; and 2 great grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Palliative Health Care, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Face to Face: Grandpa's Burger Box's Kristin Conley
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom