Obit: Sheila Renee Lunsford
Sheila Renee Lunsford
Services for Sheila Renee Lunsford, 29, Atchison, were Tuesday, May 15, 2001, at the Becker-Dyer-Stanton Funeral Home, Atchison. Burial was in Oak Hill Cemetery.
Ms. Lunsford died Friday, May 11, 2001, as a result of an automobile accident in Kansas City, Mo. She was born May 27, 1971, in Atchison, the daughter of Lee and Olivia Corkins Lunsford.
She attended Atchison public schools. Ms. Lunsford also attended the Northeast Kansas Vocational School in Atchison. She had worked in several businesses in Atchison. She was a member of the American Legion Auxiliary and had attended the New Life Assembly of God Church in Atchison.
Survivors include a son, Anthony "Tony" Lunsford; a daughter, Robin Lunsford of the home; her mother and stepfather, Olivia and Harold Boos of Atchison; her father and stepmother, Lee and Linda Lunsford of Kansas City, Kan.; five brothers, Lee Lunsford Jr., Rodney Lunsford and Kyle Boos, all of Atchison, Dwight Vaughn of Texas and Derrick Boos of St. Joseph, Mo.; and her paternal grandmothers, Rosie Lunsford of Easton, Mo., and Evelyn Boos of Atchison.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- What's on your (license) plate?
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises