Christine Baska, 37, Tonganoxie, was driving north on U.S. Highway 24-40, approaching 12th Street, about 3:45 p.m. Friday when Robert Lee Chambers II, 16, Leavenworth, failed to yield right of way and pulled out in front of Baska. No injuries were reported. Both vehicles were a total loss.
Someone stole a 32-year-old Linwood woman's debit card Friday and made four transactions totaling $135 at G&P Mart, 1204 U.S. Highway 24-40.
Leavenworth County Sheriff
Donny Koch, 28, Leavenworth, was driving south on 219th Street, just north of County Road 8, about midnight Friday when he went into the ditch. Koch's vehicle overturned and Koch was thrown out the driver's side window. He was trapped between the vehicle and the embankment. Koch was taken to St. John Hospital where he was treated and released. The vehicle had more than $500 damage.
Glenna Snyder, 58, Tonganoxie, was driving south on County Road 5, north of County Road 9, about 6 a.m. Sunday when her vehicle hit a deer. Snyder was not injured.
Shelley Stevens, 35, Basehor, was driving east on Leavenworth Road, east of 163rd Street, about 9 a.m. Friday when her vehicle struck a mailbox causing extensive damage to her vehicle. Stevens was not injured.
More like this story
- McLouth High boys basketball advances to 3A substate semifinals
- Piper boys end Tonganoxie's season at PHS
- Tonganoxie Chieftain cross country teams take first, second at Perry-Lecompton meet
- Tonganoxie softball moves to 3-1 after split with Perry-Lecompton
- Tonganoxie High volleyball 5th at Rossville Invitational