Robert Michael Richardson
Services for Robert Michael Richardson, 46, McLouth, will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 8, 2001, at Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Scott Berry officiating. Burial will be in Eagle Cemetery.
Mr. Richardson died Thursday, Nov. 1, 2001, at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. He was born Dec. 27, 1954, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of James and Florence (Williams) Richardson.
He moved to McLouth in 1988 from Kansas City, Kan. He was a member of the McLouth Volunteer Fire Department.
On Aug. 24, 1973, he married Phyllis J. Budy in Kansas City Kan. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include three daughters, Amanda Adams, Menlo, Kan., Sarah Richardson, Grain Valley, Mo., and Alicia Richardson, McLouth; his father and stepmother, James and Ruth Richardson, Sunrise Beach, Mo.; his mother, Florence Richardson, Kansas City, Kan.; two brothers, James Richardson, Birmingham, Ala., and Tom Richardson, Kansas City, Kan.; and two grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. today at Quisenberry Funeral Home.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the McLouth Fire Department, sent in care of the Bank of McLouth, P.O. Box 100, McLouth, 66054.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation
- Kansas man charged with molestation arrested in California
- Kansas man sentenced for 17th drunken driving conviction
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges