Grace D. Bridges
Services for Grace D. (Mason) Bridges, 95, Boonville, Mo., will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, 2001, at the Jarbalo United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Fall Creek Cemetery in Jarbalo.
Mrs. Bridges, a former Leavenworth resident, died Monday, Nov. 12, 2001, at Riverdell Nursing Center in Boonville. She was born April 4, 1906, in Jarbalo, the daughter of William and Maude (Trackwell) Somers.
She was a member of Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
She married Albert Lee Mason on June 26, 1924, in Jarbalo. He died on July 17, 1978. She married Loren E. Bridges on Nov. 20, 1983, in Leavenworth. He died on May 15, 1985.
Survivors include two daughters, Alberta Lee Heintzelman, Leavenworth, and Janice Baragary, Boonville; three sisters, Beulah Lenahan, Tonganoxie, Lois Schwinn, Ottawa, Kan., and Wanda Chauvin, Lawrence; five grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and eight great-great-grandchildren. A son, Donald Leo Mason, died earlier.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. today at Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie. The family suggests memorial contributions to the church, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- Brownback urges schools to move more money into classrooms
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push