Benjamin “Ben” William Edward Reardon
Services for Benjamin "Ben" William Edward Reardon, 19, McLouth, were Friday, Nov. 23, 2001, at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Leavenworth. Burial was in Mount Calvary Cemetery.
Mr. Reardon died Monday, Nov. 19, 2001, near Tonganoxie.
He was born Aug. 22, 1982, in Independence, Mo., the son of Kevin E. and Gail M. (Boring) Reardon.
He was a 2001 graduate of Immaculata High School, Leavenworth, where he was a member of the Immac Singers and involved in school theater. He was said to have shown his school spirit in many ways. He had played baseball for the McLouth Baseball Association. He was a member of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church.
Survivors include his parents, a brother, Nathan L. Reardon, and two sisters, Katie E. Reardon and Rachel M. Reardon, all of the home; a grandfather, Edward J. Reardon, Leavenworth; and a grandmother, Marge Boring, Lee's Summit Mo.
He was preceded in death by a grandfather, W. Leonard Boring; a grandmother, Elizabeth M. Reardon; and a brother, Ryan E. Reardon on May 19, 1987.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Leavenworth Catholic Schools, sent in care of Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapels, 500 Oak, Leavenworth, 66048.
More like this story
- Justice Department sues KCK Housing Authority, former worker
- Supreme Court to hear capital cases roiling Kansas politics
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Tonganoxie Public Library bingo offerings providing afternoon fun
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions