Benjamin “Ben” William Edward Reardon
Services for Benjamin "Ben" William Edward Reardon, 19, McLouth, were Friday, Nov. 23, 2001, at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Leavenworth. Burial was in Mount Calvary Cemetery.
Mr. Reardon died Monday, Nov. 19, 2001, near Tonganoxie.
He was born Aug. 22, 1982, in Independence, Mo., the son of Kevin E. and Gail M. (Boring) Reardon.
He was a 2001 graduate of Immaculata High School, Leavenworth, where he was a member of the Immac Singers and involved in school theater. He was said to have shown his school spirit in many ways. He had played baseball for the McLouth Baseball Association. He was a member of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church.
Survivors include his parents, a brother, Nathan L. Reardon, and two sisters, Katie E. Reardon and Rachel M. Reardon, all of the home; a grandfather, Edward J. Reardon, Leavenworth; and a grandmother, Marge Boring, Lee's Summit Mo.
He was preceded in death by a grandfather, W. Leonard Boring; a grandmother, Elizabeth M. Reardon; and a brother, Ryan E. Reardon on May 19, 1987.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Leavenworth Catholic Schools, sent in care of Belden-Sexton-Sumpter Funeral Chapels, 500 Oak, Leavenworth, 66048.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie ministers organize vigil to honor police officers killed in Dallas
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park
- Shawnee lawmaker among first to sign open government pledge
- Justice Department: Agency cannot require proof of citizenship on federal voter registration forms
- Justice Department sues KCK Housing Authority, former worker