Health department offers flut immunizations
The Leavenworth County Health Department is offering flu/pneumonia immunization clinic on Nov. 2.
The immunizations will be available from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the health department, 500 Eisenhower Rd. in Leavenworth.
Participation is limited to these high-risk people:
Those who are 65 years old or older.
Adults and children with long-term heart or lung problems.
Residents of nursing homes and other institutions housing patients who have serious long-term health problems.
Adults and children who have kidney disease, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, anemia, severe asthma, cancer of immunologic disorders and other medical conditions for which they are under the close supervision of a doctor.
Women in their second or third trimester of pregnancy.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action