Deaths/funerals: Rita Marie Dressler
Rita Marie Dressler
Services for Rita Marie Dressler, 69, Tonganoxie, were Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2001, at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Kansas City, Kan. Burial was in Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Kansas City, Kan.
Mrs. Dressler died Saturday, Oct. 20, 2001, at her home. She was born Feb. 29, 1932, in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Hugo J. and Mary (Fox) Crass. She retired in 1997 as a secretary for Premier Wine and Spirits Co., Overland Park. She was a member of St. Patrick's Catholic Church.
On Sept. 2, 1950, she married James Joseph Dressler in Kansas City, Mo. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include four sons, John Dressler, Bonner Springs, James Dressler, Overland Park, Joseph Dressler, Leavenworth, and Frank Dressler, Eudora; four daughters, Cindy Bollman, Kansas City, Mo., Mary Jan Hicks, Gig Harbor, Wash., DeAnn Brammer, Tonganoxie, and Sherri Lagoski, Basehor; two brothers, John Crass, Versailles, Mo., and Bob Crass, Raytown, Mo.; two sisters, Evelyn Officer, Harrisonville, Mo., and Terry Chapman, Warsaw, Mo.; and 18 grandchildren.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Shoe drive helps youth shine in Tonganoxie
- Chickens to be hatching this month at Tonganoxie Public Library
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor