Police reports and court proceedings
Leavenworth County Sheriff
A vehicle driven by Mary B. Rembold, 37, Linwood, was traveling south on Leavenworth County Road 25 about 11:25 a.m. Thursday after stopping at Leavenworth County Road 6. It collided with a vehicle driven west on County Road 6 by Larry M. Knipp, 48, Tonganoxie. No one was injured.
William D. Meyer II, 23, Kansas City, Kan., was driving a vehicle north on Kansas Highway 92 about 6:30 p.m. last Wednesday when he swerved to miss another car, went off the road and struck a mailbox. Meyer was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Jewelry and money, valued together at $700, were taken in a burglary between 6 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Sept. 4 in the 18100 block of 150th Street, Basehor.
Richard Muzzy, 54, McLouth, was driving east on Leavenworth County Road 10W, just west of 195th Street when his vehicle struck a calf that ran onto the road. The accident occurred about 8:45 a.m. Sept. 1, and an estimated $300 in damage was reported.
Compact discs and other items were reported stolen from three vehicles parked in the 32800, 33400 and 33000 blocks of 199th Street early Saturday. The value of stolen items was $2,182.
Power tools, valued at $1,438, were taken from a shed in the 19900 block of 183rd Street about 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
More like this story
- For fourth straight year, school advocates march to Topeka, but stakes are higher than ever
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie educator Nichole Gurwell
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Kansas lawmakers consider measure to require parental consent for sex ed
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Mike Vestal