Deaths/Funerals: Barbara Hampshire
Private family services will be held for Barbara Hampshire, 65, Tonganoxie, who died Monday, Sept. 17, 2001, at a Topeka hospice house.
Mrs. Hampshire was born Jan. 22, 1936, in Newark, N.J., the daughter of William and Diana Schroter Petty. She was a member of Trinity Episcopal Church, Lawrence.
Survivors include a daughter, Diana Holek, Tonganoxie; a son, Russell Anderson, Spring Grove, Ill.; and five grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Midland Hospice House, 200 S.W. Frazier Circle, Topeka, 66606.
Newcomer Family Funeral Home of Topeka is assisting the family.
More like this story
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- Chietain wrestlers snag wins, build for future in at Salina
- Tonganoxie box social proves to be lucrative fundraiser
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo