Deaths/Funerals: Jan M. Fulkerson
Jan M. Fulkerson
Memorial services for Jan M. Fulkerson, 47, Topeka, were Saturday, Sept. 15, 2001, at Faith Lutheran Church, Topeka. Cremation was planned.
Jan Fulkerson died on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001, at a hospice house in Topeka. She was born Feb. 28, 1954, in Chicago, the daughter of Ohmer M. and Janet M. (Wiley) Kaiser. She attended Topeka Lutheran Elementary School and in 1972 graduated from Hayden High School.
She was a bookkeeper for J.M. Bauersfelds for 12 years and later was employed by American Investors Insurance Company.
She was a member of Faith Lutheran Church of Topeka.
Survivors include her parents, Topeka; a son, Michael Johnston, Topeka; a daughter, Kathleen Fulkerson, Topeka; one sister, Barbara Jacobs, Berryton; and a granddaughter.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Midland Hospice House, Topeka, or the American Cancer Society Pancreatic Research, 1315 S.W. Arrowhead, Topeka, 66604. Newcomer Family Funeral Home, Topeka, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas Senate to consider tax increases to close budget gap
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises