Deaths/Funerals: Jan M. Fulkerson
Jan M. Fulkerson
Memorial services for Jan M. Fulkerson, 47, Topeka, were Saturday, Sept. 15, 2001, at Faith Lutheran Church, Topeka. Cremation was planned.
Jan Fulkerson died on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001, at a hospice house in Topeka. She was born Feb. 28, 1954, in Chicago, the daughter of Ohmer M. and Janet M. (Wiley) Kaiser. She attended Topeka Lutheran Elementary School and in 1972 graduated from Hayden High School.
She was a bookkeeper for J.M. Bauersfelds for 12 years and later was employed by American Investors Insurance Company.
She was a member of Faith Lutheran Church of Topeka.
Survivors include her parents, Topeka; a son, Michael Johnston, Topeka; a daughter, Kathleen Fulkerson, Topeka; one sister, Barbara Jacobs, Berryton; and a granddaughter.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Midland Hospice House, Topeka, or the American Cancer Society Pancreatic Research, 1315 S.W. Arrowhead, Topeka, 66604. Newcomer Family Funeral Home, Topeka, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kobach says Kansas attracted most new businesses since 2003
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty