Deaths/Funerals: Kenneth W. Masters
Services for Kenneth W. Masters, 65, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, 2001, at West Haven Baptist Church in Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Rick Lamb officiating. Burial will be in Hubbel Hill Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Mr. Masters died Monday, Sept. 17, 2001, at his home. He was born Feb. 27, 1936, in Atchison, the son of Buck and LaVerne (Schessler) Masters.
He was a 1955 graduate of Wyandotte High School, Kansas City, Kan. He retired in 1997 from Deluxe Check Printers in Lenexa. On Dec. 6, 1986, he married Trisha Goad in Kansas City, Kan.
Survivors include his wife, of the home; two daughters, Kathie Riddle and Karen Stockman, both of Tonganoxie; three stepdaughters, Tami Jones, Liberty, Mo., Teri Engler, Camp LaJuene, N.C., and Tina Caraballo, Edwardsville, Ill.; one brother, Ronald Masters Sr., Shawnee; one sister, Linda Campbell, Merriam; and eight grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. today, Sept. 21, 2001, at Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the church.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High cross country boys win dual against Lansing
- Leaders of the pack for Tonganoxie cross country
- Cool runnings for Tonganoxie cross country
- Tonganoxie, McLouth teams prepare for regional, substate assignments
- Tonganoxie High athlete signs to compete in track at Tabor for former THS coach