Premiere today of garden column
In today's edition of The Mirror, a new feature kicks off on gardening and lawn care.
Three columnists, on a rotating basis, will provide information about gardens, lawn care and trees.
The three columnists who have agreed to write our garden column are Twila Hickman, owner of Countryside Garden Center; Cindy Murry, owner of Lost Corner Farm; and Sy Nyhart, Leavenworth County extension agent.
Today's column, by Nyhart, appears on page 5A.
If you have questions that you would like these three writers to answer, please send them in writing to The Mirror, P.O. Box 920, Tonganoxie, 66086, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or drop them by our downtown Tonganoxie office, 520 E. Fourth.
And happy gardening.
More like this story
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Lawmakers question Kansas policy on tax credit information
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race