Deaths/Funerals: Lloyd L. DeHoff
Services for Lloyd L. DeHoff, 79, Tonganoxie, will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, April 11, 2002, at the Congregational Church in Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Maple Grove Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mr. DeHoff died Monday, April 8, 2002, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. He was born Nov. 21, 1922, in Tonganoxie, the son of Vernon and Hazel (Osborn) DeHoff.
He was a building contractor, a member of First Congregational Church, Henri Masonic Lodge 190, AF&AM, former Patron of Chapter 82 O.E.S., President Tonganoxie Cemetery Association, and Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9271, all of Tonganoxie; Abdullah Shrine, Kansas City, Kan, and Scottish Rite Bodies, Lawrence. He was an Army Air Corp veteran of World War II.
He married Donna Ruth Denholm on Sept. 7, 1947. She died Jan. 1, 1999.
Survivors include a son, David W. DeHoff, Whitney, Texas, and two granddaughters.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. today, April 10, 2002, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to First Congregational Church, Abdullah Shriner Children's Hospital or VFW Building Fund, sent in care of the funeral home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Mat finish for Tonganoxie wrestlers
- Tonganoxie teams land players on all-league squads
- Tonganoxie Elementary School class incorporates Chicago Cubs into writing exercise
- Baldwin girls overwhelm Tonganoxie in season-opening basketball game
- Tonganoxie High standout Cook to run cross country, track at Baker University