Obituary: Clarence L. Pulliam
Services for Clarence Leslie "Pat" Pulliam, 88, De Soto, were Monday, April 22, 2002, at the Alden-Harrington Funeral Home in Bonner Springs. Burial was in Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mr. Pulliam died Thursday, April 18, 2002, at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. He was born Feb. 5, 1914, in Bartelsville, Okla.
He had been a heavy equipment operator for the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 101 in Kansas City, Mo. He was a past member of the Moose Lodge in Kansas City, Kan., a lifetime Veterans of Foreign Wars post member in De Soto, a lifetime member of the American Legion Post 370 in Overland Park. Mr. Pulliam was a U.S. Army veteran of World War II.
Survivors include his wife, Alice, of the home; a daughter, Linda Rogers, Montgolia, Ark.; a brother, Earl, Chanute; two sisters, Rosie Haley, Bartelsville, Okla., and Grace Quincy, Las Vegas; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall