Obituary: Clarence L. Pulliam
Services for Clarence Leslie "Pat" Pulliam, 88, De Soto, were Monday, April 22, 2002, at the Alden-Harrington Funeral Home in Bonner Springs. Burial was in Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mr. Pulliam died Thursday, April 18, 2002, at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. He was born Feb. 5, 1914, in Bartelsville, Okla.
He had been a heavy equipment operator for the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 101 in Kansas City, Mo. He was a past member of the Moose Lodge in Kansas City, Kan., a lifetime Veterans of Foreign Wars post member in De Soto, a lifetime member of the American Legion Post 370 in Overland Park. Mr. Pulliam was a U.S. Army veteran of World War II.
Survivors include his wife, Alice, of the home; a daughter, Linda Rogers, Montgolia, Ark.; a brother, Earl, Chanute; two sisters, Rosie Haley, Bartelsville, Okla., and Grace Quincy, Las Vegas; three grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties