It’s time to head out to the county fair
It's again fair time. And that's good news.
As Tonganoxie hosts the Leavenworth County Fair, it's a good opportunity for local residents to show their support for all of the hard work that 4-H'ers and their parents put into projects during the many months that precede the fair.
The youths and their parents show tremendous dedication to fair projects, and they should be proud of their accomplishments. Not every entry is a grand-prize winner. But preparing an entry whether it's taking a photograph, sewing a skirt or riding a horse is important. And each member of 4-H deserves a hearty round of applause for participating in the fair.
Fair time is celebration time. And area residents should take time to join in the fun in our back yard that is the Leavenworth County Fair.
More like this story
- Mars Inc. to expand candy-making plant in Kansas
- Hogs, residents compete for Kansas county's water supply
- Majority of Kansas precinct seats empty for both parties
- Kansas efficiency consultants outline $2 billion in savings, efficiencies over five years
- New natural gas extractions plant operating in Kansas