Obituaries: Martha Baker Clark
Graveside services were Monday, Aug. 12, 2002, for Martha Baker Clark, 89, Basehor.
She died Saturday, Aug. 10, 2002, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born April 18, 1913, in Odessa, Mo., the daughter of Charles and Anna (Kabrick) Everhart. She was a homemaker and a member of the Basehor United Methodist Church.
She married Clyde Clark on Nov. 29, 1934, in Merriam. He died on May 19, 1986. A daughter, Elizabeth A. Stubler, died on March 2, 2000.
Survivors include a brother, Charles Everhart Jr., Bay, St. Louis; three sisters, Elberta Cox, Tucson, Ariz., Harriet Stineman, Peoria, Ariz., and Ann Cobb, Sun City, Ariz.; and two grandsons.
The family suggests memorials to Basehor United Methodist Church in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Man injured after his handgun goes off in Kansas theater
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Derek Sparks
- Tonganoxie youths gearing up for 'Midsummer Night's Dream' productions Friday and Saturday
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms