Obituary: Ann Rowland
A memorial service for Ann Rowland, 60, Wichita, will be at 2 p.m. today, Dec. 4, 2002, at Broadway Mortuary Chapel, Wichita.
Mrs. Rowland died Friday, Nov. 29, 2002, in Wichita. She was born Aug. 18, 1942.
She was a retired quality care health placement specialist.
Survivors include her husband, Les Rowland, of the home; her mother, Audrie Neis, Wichita; a brother, Frank Hudson, Wichita; and a sister, Billie Aye, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Kansas Humane Society, sent in care of the funeral home, 1147 S. Broadway, Wichita.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High girls track takes 3rd, boys 4th at KVL meet
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- Rank and file: Tonganoxie High wrestling takes 4th behind state powers at Baldwin
- Tonganoxie youth wins NFL Punt, Pass and Kick competition
- Masterful day for Tonganoxie High golf as Chieftains win 1st KVL title since 2012