Anniversary: Andy and Margie Gilner
Andy and Margie Gilner, Tonganoxie, celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary with a five-day second honeymoon in New York City over New Year's Eve, as well as with a Mass and dinner party at Gambucci's with family and friends.
Margie Englert and Andy Gilner were married Dec. 29, 1976, in Olathe.
Mr. Gilner has been a social studies teacher, coach and driver's education instructor at Tonganoxie High School for 23 years. Mrs. Gilner is customer service manager at First State Bank and Trust.
The couple have three children, Amanda and Joe Grigsby, Kansas City, Kan., Michael Gilner, who attends Coffeyville Community College; and Thomas Gilner, who is a senior at Tonganoxie High School; and a granddaughter.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol