Obituary/Loretta M. “DeeDee” Calovich
Services for Loretta M. "DeeDee" Calovich, 43, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. today, Jan. 16, 2002, at the Quisenberry Chapel in Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Mark Goldasich officiating. Burial will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Ms. Calovich died Saturday, Jan. 12, 2002, at the Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born Sept. 3, 1958, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Nicholas Calovich Sr. and Johanna (Ellis) Calovich. She was a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie.
Her mother preceded her in death.
Survivors include her father, Kirbyville, Mo.; seven brothers, Dan Calovich, Edwardsville, Nicholas Calovich Jr., Tonganoxie, Paul Calovich, Blue Springs, Mo., Matt Calovich, Richmond, Kan., Jim Calovich, Gardner, Bill Calovich, Kirbyville, Mo., and Mark Calovich, Hollister, Mo.; three sisters, Jean Sullivan, Chicago, Joan Wood, Tonganoxie, and Christine Burns, Basehor.
More like this story
- Facebook and the election
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action