Obituary/Loretta M. “DeeDee” Calovich
Services for Loretta M. "DeeDee" Calovich, 43, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. today, Jan. 16, 2002, at the Quisenberry Chapel in Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Mark Goldasich officiating. Burial will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Ms. Calovich died Saturday, Jan. 12, 2002, at the Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born Sept. 3, 1958, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Nicholas Calovich Sr. and Johanna (Ellis) Calovich. She was a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie.
Her mother preceded her in death.
Survivors include her father, Kirbyville, Mo.; seven brothers, Dan Calovich, Edwardsville, Nicholas Calovich Jr., Tonganoxie, Paul Calovich, Blue Springs, Mo., Matt Calovich, Richmond, Kan., Jim Calovich, Gardner, Bill Calovich, Kirbyville, Mo., and Mark Calovich, Hollister, Mo.; three sisters, Jean Sullivan, Chicago, Joan Wood, Tonganoxie, and Christine Burns, Basehor.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas