Obituary/Mildred E. Baird
Services for Mildred E. Baird, 91, Linwood, were Friday, Jan. 25, 2002, at Mount Hope Cemetery, Hiawatha.
Mrs. Baird died Jan. 22, 2002, in Olathe. She was born Nov. 18, 1910, in Rulo, Neb., the daughter of Fred and Mattie (Kirk) Brown. She moved in 1946 to Linwood, where she was a member of the United Methodist Church. She married James A. Baird on June 1, 1926. He preceded her in death.
Memorials are suggested to the Linwood United Methodist Church, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes
- Kansas attorney general: Don't send us Guantanamo detainees
- Kansas attorney general seeks data on Colorado legal marijuana entering state
- Attorney compares Kansas sperm donor's plight, gay marriage
- Billionaire buys Woodlands racing complex, but future fuzzy